List 6 of your favorite television shows. Then answer the questions located under the cut.
1. Stargate Sg-1
4. CSI LV
6. Due South
1. Who is your favourite character from #2?
[Sentinel] Jim. I love his character, flaws and all. :)
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
[CSI LV] Nick and Sarah are tied. They bug me for some reason. I adore everyone else in the show, but not those two characters. Go figure.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
[Stargate SG-1 and Wanted] This would be too damn funny. The guys from Wanted would be pleased as punch to kick ass with SG1. I could see them not even asking questions about Teal'c and just jumping right into it. LOL
4. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
[Due South] Ben and RayK. Nothing beats these two. :)
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
[Firefly and Due South] RayK and Jayne. I couldn't help it. I just laugh thinking about it. LOL
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
[CSI LV] Gil. I find him utterly fasinating. He's interesting, sexy in his own way and I think anyone could learn from him. :)
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change?
[Sentinel] I wouldn't have cancelled the show and I would have made Blair a cop, a profiling cop, but still. :)
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
[Wanted] Jimmy and Eddie. Not romantic, but just co-workers. I think that they work together beautifully and I love this show. Actually, this was hard because there isn't a character I really don't like. Okay, maybe that hispanic guy, but everyone else, I love.
9. If the lead title characters (first names in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
[Stargate and Firefly] Sorry, Mal, I would be for saving Jack. :)
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
[CSI] I would choose, Gil, Catherine, Lt. Brass, Warrick and Greg.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
[Due South] I have no ideas for this one. They had so many different characters on the show, no one needed to think up any. :)
12. What happened in your favorite episode of show #2?
[Sentinel] I know this isn't what they want for the answer, but I have the outtakes for The Rig and it was sooooooo funny that I'll never be able to watch that one again without thinking about RB teasing GM during the shoot. It was a riot. So this one is special to me.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
[Stargate SG-1] Stargate would be Beau Bridges and secondly would be Louis Gossett Jr. I can't stand either of the their characters. Just their characters, not the men. LOL
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
[Firefly or Wanted] It would be Wanted. I love those guys on that show. :) To spend a day with all of them would be a dream.
15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
This is too tough. It would be between Jim, from the Sentinel and Jack from Stargate SG-1. Either one would make my heart beat faster. LOL