1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? I just finished a Banana Creamies. They are so good, not overly fattening and I'm addicted to them. :)
2. Do you sleep naked? Nope.
3. Worst physical pain in your life? Getting over the surgery for my complete hysterectomy. I swear I felt like they had taken something more out than they should have. :)
4. The 1st bone ever broken? I've only broken three of my toes. Two of them on right side and the other on the left. Nothing major, that's for sure.
5. Favorite place you have ever been? This is a hard one, but I would say anywhere I traveled with my hubby and my parents. My dad was such a great joy in our lives. So anywhere we went, we all enjoyed it more than ever.
6. How late did you stay up last night? 1:00 am
7. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? Nowhere. I love Arizona. Although, I thought about Scotland quite a few times before I put nowhere.
8. Which of your LJ friends lives the closest to you? I have no idea. LOL
9. When was the last time you cried? While watching the end of Avengers: End Game. I sobbed. Then when I stopped in the restroom, someone noticed my tattoo of Iron Man and they gave me a group hug for looking so sad.
10. Who took your profile picture? I think I got this one from Grey853.
11. What's your favorite season? The fall and Spring. They are almost the same in Arizona. :)
12. If you could have any career what would it be? The one that I chose. I was a caretaker for Developmentally Disabled Adults. I miss them now that I'm retired.
13. What was the last book you read? The last Jack Reacher book and also the latest Stephanie Plum novel.
14. If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be? My dad. I miss him so. I loved his voice and how he always made me laugh.
15. Are you a good influence? I try to be.
16. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Not in my eyes, no.
17. You have the remote, what channel will you be watching? HGTV most of the time. :)
18. Last concert you attended? Paul Revere and the Raiders back in Iowa, when I was 15 years old. I don't do crowds well any longer.
19. Favorite type of food? Medium rare steak and baked potato. Just butter though. I don't care for sour cream. :)