1. After all these years, who is still writing in the Sentinel fandom? List your faves so I can check them out and see if I've read everyone I should be reading. :) I've been in a reading mood.
2. Does anyone know of anyone that writes poetry and posts it online? I love poetry. It usually sings to me. And me being cheap hoped I could read some online for free. *grin*
3. Does anyone get into Ancestry.com other than me? And if so, have you found anyone interesting in your blood line?
4. Any remedies for facial breakout. Acne can be the worst, especially when you are going on 14 years old. We've tried all sorts of things, but nothing helps the breakout on her forehead.
5. HOw is winter treating you so far? It had been pretty mild here in Tucson, AZ, but the temperature has dropped like crazy I woke up today to a wonderful high of 40, rain and wind.
6. What is your favorite season of the year?
7. I'm looking for some new authors in mysteries if anyone has anyone to rec, please do. I would love to find a series of a book.
8. Did everyone enjoy the Sentinel Secret Santa this year? It was wonderful. We have some real talent in the bunch and I'm not talking about me. *grin*
9. If anyone would like a little story written for their birthday during the year, let me know your birthday and I'll get to it. My email address is PattRose1 at aol dot com. I put out some in December for all the birthday pals in December. :)
Have a great year, evereyone. Hugs, Patt