I got this from babiafi.
1. State your name: Patt.
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Sheila.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
I adored my dad. He passed away three years ago. My sister Mary and I are very close. I have six brothers, but only really close to one of them. I love them all, just not really close.
4. What was your first job?
Humane Society. I was in charge of cleaning out kennels. (Lucky me) I was 15.
5. There wasn't a question....
In that case I won’t answer it then. LOL
6. Did anything embarrassing happen this week?
Nope, I’m safe.
7. Do you miss your ex?
I’m still married to the same man I’ve been with since we were 16. Going on 47 years in 19 days.
8. Do people praise you for your looks?
9. What is your favorite colour of clothing to wear?
I love greens.
10. How do you wear your makeup?
I’m allergic to all types of makeup, so I lucked out. I don’t wear any.
11. What are some of your nicknames?
My real name is Patricia, so Patt is my nickname.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
13. How many bathrooms?
14. Do you have a job?
15. Do you have a car?
Yes, a new Iron Man red car called Tony.
16. Do you work out every week?
No, not really.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
Yes, on cruises, I sing Karaoke.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
I wear a two piece running set. Shorts and racer back top. Very comfy.
21. Do you like your eyes?
They are one of the few things I have going for me. Very dark and pretty my husband tells me.
22. Do you think you are pretty?
If I got about 30 pounds off I would look great and feel pretty.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Rodney. I see him every morning and every night.
24. How much money is in your checking account?
Not too much, but more than other have. So I’m not complaining.
25. Are you single?
26. Do you want kids?
We have three.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like:
I don’t own one any longer.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
Robert Downey Jr. and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. The list goes on and on.
29. Last movie you saw in theatre:
The Girl on the Train. I saw it with my 25 year old grand-daughter.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
I’m still dating the man I was with 47 years ago. Actually, since we were 16, so 48 years ago.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
32. Have you ever cheated?
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Read, write, cheerlead for other writers and just hang out at Live Journal or DW.
35: Do you have a facebook?
Yes. It’s Patt Paulos-Darrow
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
We are raising our granddaughter, who is 11 and she does cute things almost every day. Today she sang an entire Beatles song to me. She knows I’m wild about them.
37: Who was the last person you texted?
My daughter Chris.
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
One. Isn’t that weird. My hubby and I met when we were just 16 and went from there.
39: How do you look right now?
I’m in my sleep shirt and pants, glad that no one is coming over to the house. LOL
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?