1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: To Kill a Mockingbird, All the Dirty Harry movies. LOTR, Sixth Sense (Yes, even after I knew the ending), Unbreakable, Serenity, Iron Man, The two newest Batman movies, Man In an Iron Mask and Starman.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre: LOTR, Superman, Batman, Iron Man.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Oh good lord, there are too many to name, aren't there. Let's see if I can get started. Morgan Freeman, Nick Nolte, Robert Deniro, Robert Downey Jr., Viggo Mortinson, Bruce Willis, Nathan Fillian, Adam Baldwin, Richard Burgi, Paul Gross, Samuel L. Jackson, Jude Law, Jeff Bridges.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: I don't like Tom Cruise or the girl from Sex in the City. What's her name? Oh yeah, Sarah Jessica Parker.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from: Starman.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Not all of the lyrics, but Sound of Music comes close. :)
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: Sound of Music and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang LOL .
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. I agree with Grey on this one.
9. Name a movie that you own: All of the favorites that I listed.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: I can't think of one person.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?: Back in the mid-west, this is how you always took your kids to see movies. I used to love the drive-in, but it's too hot in Arizona to do it here. We have one, just too dang hot.
12. Ever made out in a movie?: No.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: None come to mind.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?: No, but I have been tempted to fall asleep during some.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theatre: THE HEART IS A LONELY HUNTER. I cried for days afterwards, it was such a movie and heartbreaking story. I found it hard to believe that Sondra Locke was ever good in anything. I love Alan Arkin.
16. Popcorn?: Yes.
17. How often do you go to the movies?: About six or eight times a year.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?: W, Dutchess, and The Secret Life of Bees (Twice).
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?: Drama or comedy, I love them both if their done well.
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? Midnight Cowboy, it broke my heart.
21. What movie(s) has/have changed your life? I like to think that all of them make me think and feel, so this is a good change.
22. What's your least favorite type of movie: War and westerns.
23. Ever watched a porn film? Yes. Boring...
24. What popular film left you cold? American Beauty and Pritzi's Honor. I can't remember how to spell it. I hated it.
25. Name a movie that you didn't expect to like, but did: TRANSFORMERS. I couldn't agree with Grey more. I was impressed also. LOTR was another one. I really couldn't see how it was going to work so well, but it sure did.