01. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
MacGyver, Simon & Simon, Hardcastle and McCormick, Hunter, Alien Nation, Due South, Stargate SG-1, Firefly, The Sentinel, Beauty and the Beast, Monk, Dead Zone, Dead LIke Me, Psych, Angel,Dexter and the Closer.
02. Name a show you can't miss: CSI, Bones, Criminal Minds, Life, Chuck, Medium, The Closer, Monk, Rescue Me, Burn Notice and Psych.
03. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to watch a show:
Mandy Patankin, (I don't know how it's spelled.) Richard Burgi, Garett Maggart, Ron Perlman, Paul Gross, CKR, Nathan Fillian, Adam Baldwin and anyone else I love in a series.
04. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Bill Paxton or Billy Bob Thorton.
05. Name a show you can and do quote from: Stargate SG-1, Monk, Hardcastle and McCormick, Hunter and Angel.
06. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Hunter, Dead Like Me, Dexter, Rescue Me, Burn Notice and Reaper.
07. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: I honestly can't think of one right this moment.
08. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Dead Like Me, DExter, Monk, Psych, Chuck, Medium, Life, Prison Break, Burn Notice, Rescue Me and Heroes.
09. Name a TV series you own: Hunter, Stargate SG-1, The Sentinel, Due South, Monk, Psych, Beauty and the Beast, Hardcastle and McCormick, Dead Zone, Alien Nation, Firefly, Angel, Dead Like Me, Dexter.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: I can't think of anyone off hand.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? "The Rig" from "The Sentinel", "Duet" from Stargate: Atlantis, "Call of the Wild" from Due South
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: Can't think of any.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? I honestly can't think of any. Point Pleasant.
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: Little House On the Prairie.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? crackers or popcorn
16. How often do you watch TV? Almost every night.
17. What's the last TV show you watched? Medium.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? Crime/mystery, drama
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Beauty and the Beast.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Simpsons and Family Guy.
21. What is the weirdest show you enjoyed? Alien Nation.
22. What TV show scared you the most? Twilight Zone, Night Gallery
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Two and a Half Men.