Make a post (public, friends locked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part: If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf-to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not-it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. A Sentinel Drabble or ficlet with our boys celebrating Christmas together.
2. A Sentinel icon that will be special just because you made it for me.
3. Any icons made in the firefly, Due South or some new show that appeals to anyone. I'm easy, I'll take any show. I love Chuck, Life and Prison Break.
4. Christmas music. (You can just tell me what CDs are you faves and so forth.) (Grey sent me some of her favorite Christmas music and I think it will be mine too.)
5. Arizona pictures,(Wallpapers would be good) I love it here in the desert.
6. I would love any penguin pictures or cartoon pictures.
7. Sticker books for when I make my homemade cards. Something to add to what I already make. :)
8. Another Sentinel drabble. :) (Margaret wrote one for Sentinel Thursday, and it was just for me.) :)
9. International House French Vanilla Coffee.
10. Ginger snaps to go with the coffee.